Terms & Conditions
- You acknowledge that the information on this Website is provided “as is” for general information only. It is not intended to provide medical advice, and should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultation with qualified health professionals who are familiar with your individual medical needs. If you suspect you have a health problem, you should seek immediate care from the appropriate health professional. The Practice makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding this Website, including, but not limited to, any warranty of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the computer server which makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and such warranties are expressly disclaimed. Any websites and links referenced in this Website are provided only as a courtesy. The Practice does not endorse or recommend any of those websites or links and assumes no liability for the information contained in these websites or links. The Practice assumes no liability for the information contained in this Website or for its use.
- When you visit the Website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. You agree that all agreements, notifications, disclosures and other communication that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirements that such communication be in writing.
- You agree that you will hold harmless the Practice and its shareholders, directors, officers, and employees from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this Website or the information contained in this Website or other websites to which it is linked, including, but not limited to, claims that you have found, something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from this Website or any other website to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights or those of any third party. In no event will the Practice or any of the information contributors to the Website be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if the Practice has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You acknowledge that the opinions and recommendations contained in this Website, or any other website which is linked to this Website, are not necessarily those of the Practice nor are they endorsed by the Practice.
- All text and electronic images on this Website are copyrighted materials which are either registered copyrights, unregistered common law copyrights, registered trademarks or sales marks of the Practice, its suppliers or contributors. Any attempt to infringe upon or to circumvent these copyrights or trademarks will subject the infringing individual or organization to severe criminal and civil penalties as prescribed by law.
Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at Body Solution Systems, LLC. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Please address all returns to: Body Solution Systems, LLC. 132 Chesterfield Commons East Road, Chesterfield MO, 63005
- If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.
- You may also email us with any questions or concerns regarding your return at: email@example.com